Home > About > Colleen Passard
Colleen is a passionate Peacebuilder and Conflict Resolution Specialist with over a decade of experience in EEO Employment Dispute Mediation. An expert in communication, interpersonal and leadership effectiveness, and a motivational Team Builder/Trainer and Coach, Colleen empowers her clients to create optimal workability, successful change and win-win solutions. Colleen focuses on exploring the underlying causes of conflict, accessing the source of performance, behavior and mindset and provides effective interventions, applications and practices that actuate leaders, organizations, teams and individuals to live into their highest potential.
Colleen is inspired by the human spirit and impassioned to support people to recognize their innate worth and co-creative power and to put the power of their collaborative intelligence to work to evolve this world forward with more love, equanimity and peace.
Colleen currently serves on a Mediation Panel for the Department of Homeland Security mediating EEO cases for the TSA and FAMS. She is a certified EEO counselor, well-versed in Title IX laws that prohibit unlawful employment discrimination. Mediating cases that are routinely complex with emotionally charged dynamics has formed Colleen’s skillset and capacity to successfully resolve workplace conflicts and support parties to forge new capabilities, mindsets and behaviors. For 18 years she has worked as a mediator/coach/trainer in the private sector. Colleen is currently the Leadership and Well-being Coach for Berkley Inc. and the onsite Ombudsperson for CNCF and CppCon as well as the Code of Conduct Chair for CppCon.
- Master of Arts (M.A.), Humanistic Counseling Psychology, City University, London England
- Certified Transformational Life Coach, LCC
- Certified Conflict Resolution Mediator, LACBA
- Certified International Institute for Restorative Practices
- Certified EEO Workplace Counselor
- Mediator (Mediation Panel), Department of Homeland Security
- Leadership and Well-being Coach, Berkley Inc.
- Key-note speaker with American Program Bureau (APB)
- Ombudsperson CNCF and Code of Conduct Chair CppCon