Home > About > Dawn Hagopian
Dawn’s mission is to help individuals, couples, families, and organizations improve their relationships through interpersonal conflict tools. She has been providing mediation, facilitation, training, and other conflict resolution services for over fifteen years.
Dawn is motivated by a strong passion to create peace, one pebble in the pond at a time, working across individuals, families, and communities.
Dawn holds a Master’s degree in Conflict Resolution and has over 17 years of experience providing direct training delivery of service-learning, differentiated instruction, life skills coaching, and advanced negotiation and mediation. She has accumulated over 15 years of facilitation, training, and public speaking experience, including developing training materials, curriculum, and tracking tools. Dawn also has 10 years of experience facilitating Parenting Education courses, which includes conflict resolution tools to use with children.
- At-risk populations
- Small organizations (less than 50 employees)
- Master in Science (M.S.), Conflict Resolution, Portland State University
- Mediation Certificate, Portland State University
- Advanced Negotiation Strategies Certificate, Portland State University
- (In progress) Doctor of Education (Ed.D.), instructional Leadership Specialization, North Central University
- Site Coordinator and Mediator for Youth Contact (parent) and Kids Turn (child)
- Oregon Mediation Association
- Northwest Education Association
- Director of Facilitation and Social Learning, Tiatros
- Multnomah Small Claims Court
If you need help from a conflict resolution expert in Portland, OR, contact Pollack Peacebuilding today.