Home > About > Emily Skinner
Dr. Emily Skinner (she/hers) is a conflict resolution consultant and coach with experience in organizational and leadership development and conflict management systems. She is President-Elect of the Association for Conflict Resolution, Greater New York chapter, and specializes in designing communication and conflict management training and intervention methods to connect her audiences with theory and practice.
Dr. Skinner believes conflict resolution is a lifestyle and it is our goal to actively and consciously cultivate cultures for it to flourish.
Dr. Skinner has over 1000 coaching hours working with clients dealing with workplace conflict and communication. Her experience includes consulting, training, and conflict resolution coaching for private, non-profit, government, and higher education institutions.
- Workplace conflict
- Training and intervention design
- Organizational and leadership development
- Conflict management systems
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D), Conflict Resolution and Analysis, Nova Southeastern University
- Master of Science (M.S.), Conflict Resolution and Analysis, Nova Southeastern University
- Mediation Training, Manousso Mediation & Arbitration
- President-Elect, Association of Conflict Resolution (Greater NY)