Home > About > Gigi Hamilton
Driven by helping corporations improve their bottom line by creating transformational leaders and teaching effective conflict resolution techniques, Dr. Gigi Hamilton’s mission in life is to help organizations thrive and assist individuals to live up to their greatest interpersonal potential. An Organizational Psychologist and a Licensed Psychotherapist, Dr. Hamilton has spent over 20 years of her career working to enhance relationships for individuals, couples, military personnel, professional athletes, and business executives to reach their greatest level of performance. Dr. Hamilton has focused research on utilizing emotional intelligence and transformational leadership techniques to increase leadership effectiveness within organizations. Dr. Hamilton has served in the United States Army where she provided counseling services to military service members and their families.
Gigi is passionate about helping others obtain different perspectives about life and situations so that they are able to grow and change both personally and professionally.
Dr. Hamilton has an extensive career as an Organizational Psychologist, Licensed Psychotherapist and Conflict Resolution Specialist. She has worked with federal, state, and local agencies to assist them with communication and conflict resolution needs. Dr. Hamilton is often called into organizations to assist with assessing the culture and creating programs to meet the organizations specific cultural and communication needs. Dr. Hamilton also enjoys providing executive leadership coaching experiences for leaders within organizations.
- Executive Leadership Coaching
- Large Corporations, Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses
- Federal, State, and Local Governmental Agencies
- Health Care Industry
- Sports and Entertainment
- Technology Companies
- Systemic Change
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.d), Organizational Leadership, Chicago School of Psychology
- Master of Arts, (M.A.), Counseling, Bowling Green State University
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor-Supervisor (LCMHCS), North Carolina Board Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor
- Certified Anger Management Facilitator, Anderson & Anderson Anger Management
- Former President, Licensed Professional Counselor Association of North Carolina
- American Talent Development
- Employee Assistance Professional Association
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- North Carolina Counseling Association
- Affiliate Professor, Northwestern University Counseling Program