Pollack Peacebuilding Systems hosted a live, online panel discussion
called “Tips to Prevent Workplace Conflict During Crisis” on Thursday, March 19, 2020.
To register for future events, RSVP NOW: RSVP@pollackpeacebuilding.com
Keep the Peace during COVID-19
Times of stress, uncertainty, and crisis can lead to interpersonal conflict and organizational disruption.
Watch a Recording of the Panel Discussion below.
Tips to Prevent Workplace Conflict During Crisis
- Attending to employee needs during times of insecurity
- Effective communication skills during remote work
- Recognizing early signs of conflict & mitigating disputes
- Keeping the team aligned, productive, and peaceful
- Staying centered and empowered to be a strong leader for your team
- Transforming this crisis into an opportunity for innovation and creative problem-solving
- Live questions & answers with experts
Panel Speakers Included:
Founder, Pollack Peacebuilding Systems
Expert, Conflict Resolution and Communication
Expert, Leadership & Conflict Resolution
Expert, Public Health & Conflict Resolution
Expert, Conflict Analysis & Transformation
Expert, Conflict Resolution & Mediation