Training Workshops for Improved Communication & Conflict Management in the Workplace
Pollack Peacebuilding Systems provides conflict management training workshops and seminars for employees, managers, and executives at organizations. The workshop is a dynamic, interactive event, specifically geared toward improving communication and managing workplace conflicts more efficiently.
Workplace Conflict Management Training involves:
- A brief overview of conflict psychology and theory
- How to identify early warning signs of intensifying conflicts
- Improved communication skills
- Better listening skills
- Constructing 3-part assertion messages
- Enhanced ability to understand and attend to co-worker needs and feelings
- Mediating disputes between team members, and between employees and customers
- Guidance Handling difficult clients or customer disputes
Office Conflict Can Be Toxic
There is almost nothing more toxic to a work environment and interoffice morale than conflict between coworkers, or between staff and management. That's why learning enhanced communication skills and conflict resolution techniques is an incredible asset to the company culture. Of course, executives and management trained in conflict management skills is an exceptional element at any company, but when the whole staff has some training in effective, non-aggressive communication and conflict resolution techniques, company culture becomes tremendously enhanced.
Conflict Management Training Can Prevent Legal or Financial Problems
The cost of better conflict management training for companies is incredibly lower than the potential lawsuits and public relation fiascoes that result from poorly handled internal disputes. At PPS, we are passionate about improving the employee experience and the overall office environment. We keep company values, policies, and interests in mind while training employees to effectively communicate with each other in order to create happier, more productive working atmospheres.
Benefits to Better Conflict Management Skills Include:
- Executives, managers, and employees optimize their interoffice relationships
- Improve interpersonal communication and thus productivity throughout the company
- Solution-focused problem solving to resolve difficult personnel challenges
- Ward off spiraling conflicts that could lead to legal and financial damages
- Turn conflicts into opportunities
- Help staff spend less time managing problems in order to spend more time running the company
- Create a happier, more productive work environment
- Resolve problems before they begin, grow, and/or fester
To discuss conflict management training for your company or agency, contact PPS today. We'd love to help improve your workplace environment.