Become a Certified Conflict Management Specialist ("CCMS")
Earn the post-nominal professional designation "CCMS" after your name, with the successful completion of this conflict resolution certification course. The course has no prerequisites for entry; however, weekly assignments must earn a passing grade.
Certificate Course Overview
This conflict resolution certificate course covers a wide array of topics, with a special focus on conflict management techniques and effective communications skills. The intensive and dynamic course is designed to qualify students to: accurately assess conflict scenarios; identify underlying interests, needs, and feelings of the parties involved; and apply interest-based negotiation methods to arrive at Win-Win solutions. The course is geared for all professionals looking to progress in their careers by exhibiting extended education in conflict resolution and management training.
Conflict Resolution Certification Course Details
- Conflict Theory
- Conflict Psychology
- Interpersonal Conflict versus Intergroup Conflict
- Negotiation Techniques
- Mediation Methods
- Effective Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Identification of Underlying Interests, Needs, and Roadblocks
- Action-Oriented Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Roleplaying and Real-World Practice
- No academic prerequisites are required for this course.
- Weekly assignments must attain a passing grade each week for the student to continue. Should the student fail to pass within the first 2 weeks, a full refund will be issued.
- Total costs for the course is $599 to be paid upon enrollment.
- Course maintains ongoing enrollment throughout the year and begins at the student's discretion.
- The certification course is 10 weeks long, beginning upon enrollment.
- Students should expect to spend approximately 10 hours per week on assignments (total 100 hours for the course).
- Includes reading, writing, and videos.
- Assignments are submitted via email each week.
- Assignments are graded and commented on by instructor each week.
- Benefit from direct weekly interaction with the instructor.
- Instructor is a professional Conflict Management Consultant with Masters or Doctoral Degree in Conflict Resolution.