Conflict Resolution Certification Course Training
- Conflict Resolution Fundamentals
- Conflict Psychology
- Giving Feedback Effectively
- Responding to Difficult Feedback
- Responding to Difficult Ideas
- De-escalation Skills & Emotional Self-Management
- Inclusive Decision-Making
- Holding People Accountable Peacefully
- Building Peaceful Cultures
- Organizational Conflict
Key Features of Curriculum
- Interactive modules
- Real-world practice sessions and analysis
- Expert-led sessions
- Flexible learning schedule
- Certificates of Completion for each online course
- Certification available once all online courses are complete
Who is this Course for?
- Working professionals
- Mid-level managers
- HR personnel
- Any individuals seeking to enhance their conflict resolution skills and leadership development
- Our industry-leading methods have been taught around the world to companies in more than 60 industries
- No academic prerequisites are required for this course.
- Complete all courses and quizzes
- Course maintains ongoing enrollment throughout the year and begins at the student’s discretion.
- The certification course training is asynchronous and can be completed at the learner’s convenience.
- If Learners spend approximately 1-hour per week, they should be able to complete the certification in 12 weeks
How to Register
To register for our asynchronous, online conflict resolution certification, please go to. You will see a list of our online courses, as well as our certification program. Enrollment is quick, easy, and all online. If you are interested in instructor-led, in-person or virtual conflict resolution workshops, please contact us directly.
Instructor for the Courses
Our conflict resolution certification courses are taught by our CEO and Founder Dr. Jeremy Pollack. He is a social psychologist and a leader in the field of workplace conflict resolution and peacebuilding. He is the Founder of Pollack Peacebuilding Systems, a nationwide conflict resolution consulting firm.
Dr. Pollack is also co-founder and chairman of the Peaceful Leadership Institute, a 501c3 non-profit dedicated to promoting the model and theory of Peaceful Leadership. Jeremy is a coach, trainer, mediator, and author. He coaches and trains executives and employees at a variety of levels and industries, from Fortune 500 companies to major non-profits.
He is also the author of the The Conflict Resolution Playbook: Practical Communication Skills for Preventing, Managing, and Resolving Conflict. Jeremy holds a Ph.D. in Psychology, a Master’s degree in Negotiation, Conflict Resolution, and Peacebuilding (NCRP), and a Master’s degree in Evolutionary Anthropology.
About Pollack Peacebuilding
Pollack Peacebuilding provides both in-person and effective asynchronous, online conflict resolution training for individuals and companies, especially those who may work remotely and can benefit from online learning. Whether onsite or online, the training is dynamic, interactive, and specifically geared toward improving communication and mitigating conflicts more efficiently.