Become a Certified Conflict Manager ("CCM")™
PPS' conflict resolution certification training course is designed to prepare the practitioner to pass the Management and Strategy Institute's Certified Conflict Manager Certification Test. Earn the professional designation "CCM" after your name.
Certificate Course Overview
This conflict resolution certificate training course covers a wide array of topics, with a special focus on conflict management techniques and effective communications skills. The intensive and dynamic course is designed to qualify students to: accurately assess conflict scenarios; identify underlying interests, needs, and feelings of the parties involved; and apply interest-based negotiation methods to arrive at Win-Win solutions. The course is geared for all professionals looking to progress in their careers by exhibiting extended education in conflict resolution and management training. At the end of the course, you will have the skills necessary to pass MSI's CCM examination.
Conflict Resolution Certification Course Training
- Conflict Theory
- Conflict Psychology
- Interpersonal Conflict versus Intergroup Conflict
- Negotiation Techniques
- Mediation Methods
- Effective Communication Skills
- Emotion Management
- Identification of Underlying Interests, Needs, and Roadblocks
- Action-Oriented Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Organizational Conflict
- No academic prerequisites are required for this course.
- Meet weekly with your trainer, through live video chat, for 30 minutes.
- Complete assignments and readings.
- Total costs for the course is $1499 and includes all exam fees from MSI.
- NOTE: You can take the MSI Exam for $199 independently; however, that fee covers only reading materials and the exam. There is no in-depth training course or work with an instructor. If you are looking to truly learn and adopt new skills, working with an expert trainer through the PPS certification training course is highly recommended.
- Course maintains ongoing enrollment throughout the year and begins at the student's discretion.
- The certification course training is 8 weeks long, beginning upon enrollment.
- Students should expect to spend approximately 5 hours per week on assignments (approx. total 40 hours for the course).
- Benefit from direct weekly one-on-one coaching with your trainer.
- Instructor is a professional Conflict Management Consultant with Masters or Doctoral Degree in Conflict Resolution.