Our goal at Pollack Peacebuilding is to provide expert conflict resolution services in Fresno, CA for a variety of situations including family and workplace conflicts. Whether you need help handling conflict at work or at home or would like to learn some new conflict management skills, we can help. Contact Pollack Peacebuilding now.
What We Offer
While we offer a suite of reactive and proactive conflict management services, all our programs are custom-tailored to meet our clients’ needs. Our services include:
- Workplace conflict resolution between coworkers and/or executives
- Organizational assessments and results presentations
- Comprehensive workplace culture transformation services
- Executive and employee coaching to improve leadership skills, conflict management techniques, and communication
- Onsite training and workshops for conflict resolution, communication, mediation, and more
- Relationship mediation services for families
Benefits of Utilzing Conflict Resolution Services in Fresno
Whether it occurs at work or at home, persistent conflict can have negative effects on one’s physical and mental health, as well as on productivity. With a conflict resolution consulting firm like Pollack Peacebuilding, we are well aware of the risks, which is why we are dedicated to providing a working solution. We offer:
- Discrete and professional analysis of the problem
- Help finding a mutually favorable resolution
- Minimum time wasted
- Peace of mind
- Better performance in other areas of life due to decreased stress
Family Conflict Management And Relationship Mediation Services
Whether you’re dealing with a relationship gone sour, a family feud, or simply want to help maintain peace and wellbeing by avoiding future conflict, you are in the right place. At Pollack Peacebuilding, we are committed to helping families and communities thrive in a conflict-free environment. Here are some cases when working with a relationship mediation services specialist may be beneficial:
- Impending Divorce
- Child custody issues
- Problems within a community group
- Conflict within an immediate or extended family unit
- Instances where the court system, and resulting costs, can be avoided
Workplace Conflict Management
A conflict at work can easily derail an entire company. Employees who are dealing with the stress of an unresolved argument or problem are more likely to make mistakes and miss deadlines. Meanwhile, executives and team leaders who face conflict within their group or among themselves without proper mediation training are also known to suffer the consequences. Unfortunately, many companies do not invest in mediation training or mediation services until it’s too late.
Some cases that require a conflict resolution specialist include:
- Disagreements between team leaders or company executives
- Conflict that may lead to a lawsuit
- Instances where a conflict has not been resolved internally
- Conflict that may result in the loss of a valuable employee
Conflict Management And Resolution Skills Training
Pollack Peacebuilding offers conflict management strategies and training for both individuals and companies. Depending on your needs, we can help strengthen an existing team and help you to avoid conflict in the workplace or provide individual training to help you deal with conflict within your family and community.
If you need conflict resolution services in Fresno for your family or workplace, contact PPS today. We can help!