While some disagreements can be resolved fairly easily, others can spiral into long-standing, destructive conflicts. Unfortunately, this happens both at work and at home. That’s why Pollack Peacebuilding provides conflict resolution services in San Jose. We are passionate about helping individuals and companies find greater peace and productivity by providing actionable conflict management solutions. Need immediate help resolving a work or personal conflict San Jose, CA? Contact Pollack Peacebuilding now.
What We Offer
While we offer a suite of reactive and proactive conflict management services, all our programs are custom-tailored to meet our clients’ needs. Our services include:
- Workplace conflict resolution between coworkers and/or executives
- Organizational assessments and results presentations
- Comprehensive workplace culture transformation services
- Executive and employee coaching to improve leadership skills, conflict management techniques, and communication
- Onsite training and workshops for conflict resolution, communication, mediation, and more
- Relationship mediation services for families
Benefits of Engaging Conflict Resolution Services in San Jose
When you hire a conflict resolution consulting firm like Pollack Peacebuilding, you’ll work with a conflict expert who can efficiently guide you and all parties toward an effective resolution. Our conflict resolution services offer:
- Swift, long-lasting solutions
- Favorable, agreeable outcomes for all involved
- Strategies to avoid future conflicts
- Discrete and efficient professionals who can help you feel at ease
Workplace Conflict Management
The research is clear: A team that gets along is a team that produces good work in an efficient manner. A team in conflict, however, experiences negative effects on productivity, innovation, and revenue. This is why PPS offers conflict resolution services in the workplace, which we tailor for each company and situation. We also offer organizational assessments to provide an overview and actionable solutions to correcting cultures of conflict.
Some cases that may require a conflict resolution specialist include:
- Conflict between executives
- Conflict that carries the risk of a lawsuit or bad publicity
- Instances where upper management has been unable to successfully resolve the problem
- Conflict that may result in the loss of a valuable employee or employees
Family Conflict Management And Relationship Mediation Services
A family feud can deeply affect all individuals involved and even those who aren’t. Discord between family members or intimate partners can put additional stress on vulnerable family members such as children and the elderly, which may lead to additional problems. If a family conflict cannot be resolved efficiently, it is important to bring in outside help. A family and relationship mediation expert can guide the family toward a resolution that is acceptable to all parties and that will, hopefully, ensure lasting peace.
Conflict Management And Resolution Skills Training
Pollack Peacebuilding is dedicated not only to resolving conflict but also to educating individuals and companies about conflict management strategies. Our conflict resolution training is geared towards team leaders and senior company officials in order to ensure staff members are able to efficiently diffuse a conflict before it hurts the team’s overall morale and performance.
Whether you need conflict resolution services in San Jose, CA for your family or your workplace, we can help. Contact Pollack Peacebuilding today.