PPS’ De-Escalation Training Workshop Involves:
This de-escalation training workshop helps those who face emotionally triggered individuals regularly or those who want to be prepared in the event of a unique, stressful situation. The workshop provides you with the following conflict resolution and de-escalation skills:
- Recognizing early warning signs of aggressive behavior before it escalates
- Managing your own emotional needs and how to remain safe
- Slowing down intense emotional reactivity
- Techniques for calming individuals and oneself
- Utilizing the proper body language, tone, and phrasing to de-escalate the situation
- Handling intense situations with the priority of keeping everyone involved as safe as possible
Benefits of De-Escalation Training
Pollack Peacebuilding’s De-Escalation Training Workshop helps everyday coworkers and leaders as well as those who face the general public. All of us are occasionally presented with unpredictable situations that could feel overwhelming or dangerous. Emotions understandably run high when you feel that your needs, feeling, or safety or the safety of those around you is in jeopardy. This training teaches clear and straightforward tactics that can be practiced and easily recalled in stressful situations. The skills are easy to remember, and practicing them when you don’t need them can sharpen your ability to implement them when you do.
Who Can Benefit Most from De-Escalation Training
De-escalation training can benefit employees of any office or industry. We have custom-designed workshops for leaders, customer service agents, security officers, police officers, event managers and staff, or any client services professionals who handle live, face-to-face interactions with the general public. For all employees, conflict resolution and de-escalation skills can be useful for handling unpredictable situations where individuals may be unexpectedly triggered or chronically aggressive.