Business Development Manager for a nationwide Conflict Resolution / Peacebuilding firm. Our mission is to help bring more peace to individuals, families, companies, and communities. Your mission is to help us build our fairly new company by implementing diligence and best practices in sales. This is currently a part-time, independent contractor position.
You have an extensive background and future interest in business development and operations. You read books on business, conscious marketing, and sales. You have an interest in peace and conflict, and in aligning with the mission of bringing more peace into the world and the workplace.
- Take inbound calls to assess prospects’ needs
- Create proposals, follow up, send contracts
- Work as a trusted advisor to clients to assess their challenges, needs, and opportunities to leverage Pollack Peacebuilding’s capabilities to their advantage.
- Maintain regular communication with key stakeholders, influencers, and decision-makers to identify future opportunities and efficiencies.
- Track and report on weekly performance
- Build success metrics for sales and track success against those KPIs
- Facilitate communication internally and externally related to clients
- Identify partnership opportunities; collect feedback on existing/potential utilization from agency teams
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development and service offering ideas.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company’s ambitious growth.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
- You work from home full-time and are looking for a long-term growth opportunity that starts as part-time work and grows
- 5+ years of experience calling on Human Resource Directors, VP and C-level executives
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Experience in HR services sales
- Must possess high energy, excellent judgment, grit, and integrity
- Self-motivated problem-solver comfortable wearing different hats
- Proven communication, questioning, and listening skills in formal and informal settings
- Must be comfortable with complexity and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrated use of critical thinking techniques
COMPENSATION & WORK HOURS
- BASE: $55/hour with $1000/mo minimum
- COMMISSION: Starting at 10% of gross revenue with room to grow
- STOCK: 5-8% vested over 3-4 years
- Flexible schedule, on your own time and work remotely – just track your hours and what you’re doing
- Starting 5-10 hours per week depending on how many calls we receive and proposals we send; if you develop business and become a rockstar, the hours can increase quickly