Our mission is to bring more peace into this world. Whether it’s between individuals, within a company, or among communities, our conflict experts strive to improve relationships, create happier living and work environments, and make the world a better place to inhabit, in any modest way can.
That every family member, employee, and leader we assist has the skills, tools, and structures in place to contribute positively to their relationships, their work, their community, and their personal success.
As we travel through our communities and around the world to support peace processes, we hold these principles as our foundation and our compass toward a more peaceful tomorrow.
- Transformation and Opportunity – We are committed to providing services and processes that support a transformational shift for our clients to help them find clarity in confusion and opportunity in conflict.
- Resilience and Sustainability – We are committed to supporting our clients to discover action-oriented and forward-thinking solutions that promote individual and systemic resiliency and sustainability.
- Learner and Practitioner – We are committed to being experts in the peacemaking psychology field through education, self-awareness and reflection, and through critical thinking and conflict analysis. We are equally committed to bridging our expertise to the practice of peacemaking through regular and ongoing services with organizations, families, and communities.
- Self-Determination and Impartiality – We are committed to being an impartial party and providing processes and tools to promote party self-determination. We are committed to enabling our clients to take control of their unique situation and find meaningful and satisfying pathways forward.
- Passion for Peace – Above all, we are committed and driven to promote peace in our communities by supporting the compassionate understanding of others, respectful assertion of needs, and collaborative dialogue in conflict.
…We are Peacebuilders