If you’re in need of family conflict resolution or family mediation services, and wondering how much family services cost, please see our offerings below. While every situation is unique, the below rates provide a fair idea of how much family conflict resolution services run. For an actual quote on services and a free consultation, please contact Pollack Peacebuilding.
The CPR Program: Conflict Resolution, Problem-Solving, & Relationship Rebuilding
Our flagship program is the CPR Service: Conflict Resolution, Problem-Solving, & Relationship Rebuilding. Whether it’s a conflict between immediate or extended family members, our CPR service in incredibly effective at resolving problems and transforming family relationships.
The CPR Program includes:
- One-on-One interview with each participant (Live / In-Person)
- Facilitated Dialogues between participants (Live / In-Person)
- One-on-One follow-up coaching session for each participant (Virtual / Phone or Video)
Cost: $500 per person
Additional Services: CPR Participants receive 15% off additional services as listed below on this page.
In most cases, CPR services are done on-site at your location. However, families/individuals may elect to receive services via distant technology.
Live, in-person services at locations more than 100 miles from one of our U.S. office locations will require the following additional fees:
– Program cost of 4-person minimum
– $500 Travel Fee for the first day + $200 for each additional day
– $500 Rush Fee if services are required within 2 weeks
Hourly Consulting / Coaching
Negotiation / Conflict Management / Communication / Relational Dynamics
$475/mo: Up to 2 hours/month
$920/mo: Up to 4 hours/month
$1350/mo: Up to 6 hours/month
$1760/mo: Up to 8 hours/month
$2150/mo: Up to 10 hours/month