Home > About > Greg Pirtle
Greg’s career has been built on helping people grow and thrive in the midst of life and business’s toughest challenges. He has had the privilege of working with a variety of people and organizations, coaching individuals, businesses and families in conflict and prides himself in being able to sit with clients through conflict and discomfort to create space for transformation. Not only does Greg work alongside leaders of businesses, churches, and nonprofits to help their teams learn peacemaking principles, he also teaches peacemaking courses at the Abilene Christian University. A major part of his coaching centers around helping create awareness of how identity and conflict styles influence conflict and peacebuilding.
Greg is passionate about seeing people recognize the power they have to live at peace with themselves and others.
Greg spent 18 years working as a minister where he walked with people through every aspect of life. He led systematic change efforts in his communities, where he helped manage and coordinate leadership team success. Greg has also had the opportunity to work with and support entrepreneurs navigating major life and business changes. He has also worked in the health insurance industry helping business leaders with change management as they make choices and implement solutions.
- One-on-one coaching
- Small business coaching
- Team training in conflict styles
- Religious communities
- Community and family coaching
- Identity-based conflict and peacemaking
- Master of Arts in Conflict Resolution, Abilene Christian University
- Certified Mediator, Duncam Center for Conflict Resolution at Abilene Christian University
- Certified Life Coach through the Center for Advanced Coaching.
- Certified TKI Conflict Styles Specialist, Kilmann Diagnostics
- Certified Group Conflict Styles Facilitator, Kilmann Diagnostics
- Certified Family Mediator, Duncam Center for Conflict Resolution at Abilene Christian University
- Duncam Center for Conflict Resolution, Member
- Abilene Christian University, Instructor
If you need help from a conflict resolution expert in Dallas, TX, contact Pollack Peacebuilding today.