Home > About > Jennifer Fisher
Jennifer is an expert in peaceful communication, compassion, acceptance and understanding. She has a Master’s degree in Psychology and has a passion for solving problems with peaceful communication with a strong understanding of the emotions involved within conflict. She loves working with people to untangle conflicts and issues and creating long term change for people. She is a Certified Mediator, as well as a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor.
Jennifer believes that even one person who is learning new communication skills, can change many people around them and helps foster a more peaceful world.
Jennifer has experience owning a small business with 33 employees and understands the stress and challenges of the small business environment. She has consulted with several small businesses working with employee conflicts and has helped coach clients to change the atmospheres for more employee satisfaction, which has been shown to raise productivity and often profits.
- Small businesses
- Family businesses
- Individual coaching
- Master of Arts (M.A.), Clinical Psychology, Goddard University
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Business Administration, University of Maine
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, State of Maine
- Certified Mediator, Maine Association of Mediators
- Maine Association of Mediators