Home > About > Leila Bidad
For over a decade, Leila has provided conflict analysis and management services to a diversified portfolio of clients. As a compassionate peacebuilder, Leila is focused on utilizing data to identifying and bridging gaps in information, communication, system design, structure, culture, and needs. As a highly skilled succession and ownership transfer facilitator, Leila is passionate about untangling the people-side of the transition from the current stage to the future state, before diving into the organizational change factors. Leila specializes in facilitated discussions pertaining to family business ownership transfers, organizational succession planning, and ESOP independent board member selection.
Leila is passionate about utilizing the power of multi-perspective narratives to disrupt bias as a trainer, instill psychological safety as a coach, and build consensus as a facilitator. She spends her free time kayaking, biking, and hiking with her husband and Siberian husky.
Leila began her career with a triad of experiences in psychology of conflict, cross-cultural relations, and community building through mentorship. She then delved into the world of corporate retail addressing organizational culture, diversity and inclusion, and employee relations issues. Her wide array of mediation experiences led her to lead a department in an international manufacturing corporation focused on contracted employee and consumer disputes. Her success pivoted her to workplace consulting with a wide range of clients in different industries, which earned her a spot at the Solutions Stage of the California HR Convention. Leila has since found her calling in the people-side of organizational change management.
- Experiential conflict training and prevention
- Small group mediations and teambuilding
- Private sector and corporations
- Employee and consumer relations
- Organizational development and systems design
- Ownership planning, succession management, and ESOPs
- Proficient in Farsi and Spanish
- Master’s Degree in Dispute Resolution (MDR), Straus Institute, Pepperdine University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and Spanish, University of California, Irvine
- Certified Mediator, Center for Citizen Peacebuilding
- International Ombuds Association Foundations (IOA), Pepperdine University
- Center for International Experiential Learning (CIEL)
- American Institute of Mediation (AIM) Women’s Group
- Emerging Ombuds Network (EON)