Whether you are experiencing conflict at work or in your family, the stress and anxiety of conflict can seriously disrupt your life and/or your company’s productivity. That’s why Pollack Peacebuilding Systems offers conflict resolution services in Chicago for effective, lasting solutions. If you need help resolving a conflict in Chicago, contact Pollack Peacebuilding today.
What We Offer
While we offer a suite of reactive and proactive conflict management services, all our programs are custom-tailored to meet our clients’ needs. Our services include:
- Workplace conflict resolution between coworkers and/or executives
- Organizational assessments and results presentations
- Comprehensive workplace culture transformation services
- Executive and employee coaching to improve leadership skills, conflict management techniques, and communication
- Onsite training and workshops for conflict resolution, communication, mediation, and more
- Relationship mediation services for families
Workplace Conflict Resolution Services in Chicago
Conflict in the workplace can rapidly evolve from affecting the individuals involved to affecting the team, the department, and even the entire company. Diminished employee morale, negative publicity, loss of productivity and innovation, employee turnover and lawsuits — all of it can stem from a single dispute that could have been mitigated early on.
Resolving conflict often falls on the executive and/or manager in charge. However, if you fail to resolve the conflict internally, outside help is available through a conflict resolution consulting firm. Some cases where it would be warranted to hire a conflict resolution expert include:
- When there is a possibility for poor publicity or a lawsuit
- The conflict between executives and other high-level employees
- The conflict that may result in the loss of a valuable employee
Conflict Management and Conflict Resolution Skills Training
In addition to conflict management services, Pollack Peacebuilding offers training in conflict resolution skills and conflict management. This type of training for employers and/or managers can help ensure that any types of conflicts in the workplace can be more efficiently managed and resolved.
Family Conflict Management and Relationship Mediation Services
Conflicts that arise between family members can affect more than just those directly involved. Both the immediate and extended family can be affected by this situation as it can be emotionally triggering and deeply stressful. Whether you’re dealing with financial arguments, squabbling siblings, or a major dispute between spouses, hiring a conflict resolution consulting firm may be the best answer to your issue
If you are in need of conflict resolution services in Chicago, at work or at home, contact Pollack Peacebuilding today. We serve the greater Chicago area and surrounding cities and counties in Illinois, including Cook County, Lake County, DuPage County, and Aurora, IL.